A SIP OF SUMMER
Explore the fascinating city of Athens and create priceless memories you will cherish for a lifetime.
Glamorous Mykonos, a whitewashed paradise in the heart of the Aegean Sea, is here to seduce you!
Spend some days in Santorini, the most romantic island of Cyclades, famous for its spectacular sunset.
Arrival in Athens and day at leisure, relaxing in the splendor of New Hotel.
While in Mykonos, the glamorous island of the Cyclades, experience a full day champagne safari on a private rib boat. Don't miss the chance to enrich this dazzling exprerience by paying a visit to Delos, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Departure flight to your home destination. During your stopover at Athens airport, take advantage of the shops to buy some "tastes of Greece" to take back home.
Enjoy a private guided tour in the mesmerizing Acropolis and the outstanding Acropolis Museum. Travel back in time in a walking tour, discovering world-famous landmarks and hidden gems and listening to love stories among ancient gods and heroes, writers and philosophers.
Arrival in Santorini, relax and enjoy the luxurious hospitality of Rocabella Santorini Hotel. Experience a unique gastronomic adventure: an experienced sommelier will guide you through a private Food & Wine Tour.
Arrival in Mykonos and settle at your sophisticated room at Tharroe of Mykonos Hotel. Spend the rest of the day relaxing and having fun in one of the most amazing beaches of Mykonos, enjoying the crystalline waters of the Aegean Sea.
Indulge in a romantic private yacht sailing tour around the island of Santorini and watch the breathtaking sunset over BBQ and wine.
Do it like the Greeks!
- At night: take a walk in the wild side - Gazi Area (Keramikos station) also known as Athens' gay neighborhood, famous for its gay & lesbian clubs (Sodade2, S-Cape, FOU Club, The Apartment Club and Noiz, just to mention a few) as well as its gay saunas (Alexander Sauna)
- At day: Stop for a coffee or a meal and don't miss out the famous Technopolis, an industrial venue which hosts popular festivals, concerts and art exhibitions.
- Explore the crystal waters of Limanakia, your Gay Beach in Athens.
- Feel as you are at the top of the world at Lycabettus Hill, with the most amazing panoramic views of the city, while enjoying your coffee or meal there.
- At day: enchant your eyes while having your sunbath or swim at the sexiest Gay beach in Greece, Elia Beach.
- Walk on the little white alleys of Mykonos Town and discover the most glamorous shops and art galleries or visit Mykonos Archaeological Museum for a closer look at Hercules' butch torso.
- Snap some pictures with the charming windmills, one of the island symbols and walk to Little Venice to relax while the sun sets, allowing the night to conquer the island or enjoy a well-deserved afternoon cocktail at Super Paradise Beach famous Jackie O'.
- At night: start with a fancy drink at the Gay Sunset Bar at Elysium, travel in time at Lolo while enjoying a Cabaret Show and dance the night away At54 club or Babylon just to mention a few of Mykonos vibes.
- At day: let the explorer's spirit guide you and discover the most breathtaking views in the world in this unique volcanic island of the South Aegean Sea: the rim of Caldera and its jaw dropping views.
- Visit ancient Thira and explore the remains of the temples from 11th century BC, located at the top of Mesa Vouno, a hill that was the top of the original island before one of the largest volcanic eruptions in recorded history, 3600 years ago, happened!
- Visit the Akrotiri Archaeological Site, amazingly well preserved Minoan Town (3500 BC) or visit Santorini famous beaches - we'll opt for the unique Red Beach, where the volcano created an outstanding sand-beach surrounded by the black and red pebbles: after 5pm, Vlychada is the hottest gay spot of the island, so don't be shy and try it out!
- Sip a cocktail at sunset and explore the washed walkways of Oia.
- Enjoy a gourmet dinner or a dessert at Lycabettus Restaurantor stop for a coffee at Gallini in Firostefani.