A HARVEST OF MEMORIES
Explore the fascinating city of Athens and create priceless memories you will cherish for a lifetime.
Be swept away by the panoramic views of the unspoiled Peloponnese coastline.
Overlooking the turquoise waters of the Saronic Gulf, Spetses is the perfect island for you to relax.
Travel back to the past while visiting the impressive Castle Town of Monemvasia.
Arrival in Athens and day at leisure, relaxing in the splendor of New Hotel
Indulge yourself in a holistic massage session. Rest of the day at leisure.
Departure flight to your home destination. During your stopover at Athens airport, take advantage of the shops to buy some "tastes of Greece" to take back home.
Enjoy a private guided tour in the mesmerizing Acropolis and the outstanding Acropolis Museum. Travel back in time in a walking tour, discovering world-famous landmarks and hidden gems and listening to love stories among ancient gods and heroes, writers and philosophers.
Arrival to Monemvasia. Relax in the restored Byzantine-era mansion Kinsterna Hotel. Spend the rest of the day in outdoor activities: traditional cooking classes with locals or olive harvesting.
Visit the archaeological site of Mycenae and picturesque Nafplio. In the afternoon, settle in at your elegant room at Orloff Resort Hotel in Spetses.
Discover the Castle Town of Monemvasia and have a wine tasting with experienced sommeliers or enjoy a brilliant performance at a nearby ancient theatre.
Do it like the Greeks!
- At night: take a walk in the wild side - Gazi Area (Keramikos station) also known as Athens' gay neighborhood, famous for its gay & lesbian clubs (Sodade2, Shamone, Shamonette, S-Cape, The Apartment Club and Noiz, just to mention a few) as well as its gay saunas (Alexander Sauna)
- At day: Stop for a coffee or a meal and don't miss out the famous Technopolis, an industrial venue which hosts popular festivals, concerts and art exhibitions.
- Explore the crystal waters of Limanakia, your Gay Beach in Athens.
- Feel as you are at the top of the world at Lycabettus Hill, with the most amazing panoramic views of the city, while enjoying your coffee or meal there.
- At night: at the Old Harbour, you may find various cafes, traditional restaurants and bars.
- At day: take a romantic trip around the island in horse-drawn carriages and admire the grand mansions adorning the narrow cobbled streets of the island.
- Indulge yourself in outdoor activities and sports. If you are a sports lover, don't miss the chance for the unique "Spetsathlon", the biggest triathlon in Greece, organized every year in April, or "Spetses Mini Marathon", organized every year in September.
- Visit Zogeria, the most beautiful beach on the island with pine trees and azure waters with a breathtaking view of the Peloponneasean Coastline.
- If you find yourself in Spetses during the second weekend of September, you will have the chance to see Armata, a truly impressive re-enactment of a naval battle takes place ever since 1931.
- At night: taste local culinary delights and enjoy your drink, overlooking the sea.
- At day: take a stroll in the picturesque medieval alleys of Monemvasia and enjoy your coffee in one of the numerous local cafes.
- Visit the Upper Town, that used to be home to the Venetian aristocracy. Although it's a challenging climb to reach the beautiful mansions, you’ll be rewarded with panoramic views of the whole area.
- Indulge yourself in one of several activities such as nature exploration, trekking, and scuba diving.